For those who don't know me, I'm someone who loves my food. Everywhere I go, I manage to take photos of the food I eat just to keep record of what I've had and where I've been.
I had never thought of doing anything with these photos until someone recently asked me if I blog about the places I go to. I am someone who doesn't enjoy writing, therefore the idea of blogging never came across my mind. It wasn't until a couple of my girlfriends told me I should really do it so they can keep track of all the places I've been to, so... I decided to try it out.
So this is it.. it is a start of something new. Starting from today I will try to post up photos of the places I've been to and the things I've tried.
Remember...
A picture is worth a thousand word, therefore my post will have little or no writing...
No comments:
Post a Comment