Monday, 22 April 2013

Bistro Vue!








 First impression of Bistro Vue was that it was a cute place with cute waiters too! 
Check out the cabinet in the background, you gotta love the details.
Cute table setting 


 Menu


I was too hungry to even realise that I didn't flip the baguette before taking the photo... by the time I remembered it was too late.  
Bread


First time trying soft shell crab... it had an interesting texture.
Soft shell crab, celeric and apple remoulade, mojo sauce


My friend's entree.
Courgette flower, capsicum puree, goat's cheese


Scored the best seat in the house as I was able to watch the chefs at work =]
Chefs hard at work



My main... Looks can seriously be deceiving.
Ferron ristto with mushrooms 


Her's...
Giovanni Fabbri truffle pasta


Dinner
  

DESSERT TIME!!!! 
Dessert Menu

Desserts to share. Talk about a pretty dessert.
Apricot Melba

This is a MUST HAVE. It's the best tarte tatin I've ever had. 
Tarte Tatin 





Bistro Vue
430 Little Collins Streets, 
Melbourne, Victoria, 3000

No comments:

Post a Comment